Cute and cosy, but comfortable! This gorgeous little apartment is just charming! Brightly decorated, and well-furnished, this apartment features a double bed, bright and cheerful colour-scheme, and intelligently designed living room. The kitchen, while small, still provides a fridge, two hot plates, and a microwave, while the bathroom is neat and tidy with a modern finish.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 40?m²
- Floor: 1st
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- _TARI_ (refuse collection tax): no, not included in price of rent, payable to provider ([++**what is this?**++](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))
- _Condomínio_ (building fees): no, not included in rent
- Utility bills: payable to landlord
- Parking: no
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Italian
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card
- Check-in hours: from 15:00
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- _Codice Fiscale_ ([++**what is this?**++](https://#removed#/wps/content/Nsilib/NSE/Individuals/Tax+identification+number+for+foreign+citizens/))
- Train station Bologna is 17 minutes on foot, North of the apartment, and provides not only inter-city destination, but also regional. There are also 8 separate bus routes you can take here.
- Closer to home, there is a bus stop on Marconi (3 minutes walking) providing access to 12 bus routes.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Bologna. Come back soon to find out more about life in Marconi.