**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
**Postgraduates and professionals only.**
This casual 1-bedroom apartment to rent on Via del Fossato is on the 1st floor and located in Malpighi. It has a fully equipped kitchen that opens into the living and dining area. There is a sofa bed, as well as a dining table. You’ll find a shower stall and washing machine in the bathroom, and the double bedroom is huge, and has a large wardrobe.
Malpighi neighborhood is perfectly central. You’re only a 15-minute walk away from the city center. You’re surrounded by tourist sites like the Basilica of St. Francis and Fountain of Neptune. There are nearby art galleries, cafés, and restaurants, and Mercato Delle Erbe is 5 minutes away.
- It’s a comfy down-to-earth apartment.
- There is a washing machine.
- The kitchen is fully equipped.
- The bedroom is very spacious.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 50?m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Wi-Fi installed: no
- Building fees: yes, included in price of rent
- TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
- Utility bills: payable to landlord
- Parking: no
- Languages spoken: English, Italian, French
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: outdoors only
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Contract registration tax: nothing! The landlord assumes this cost (\*\*[what is this?]([++https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/++](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))\*\*)
- **Check-in/out: **
- Check-in hours: 9:00-21:00 (Monday-Friday)
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- _Codice Fiscale_
- Sant'Isaia Piazza Malpighi bus stop is 2 minutes away. It serves route 14.
- Bologna railway station is 20 minutes away. It a major hub serving multiple lines.
- Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
We are working on our neighbourhood guides for Bologna. Come back soon to find out what to expect from life in Malpighi.