**Additional fees. See landlord policies.**
This tidy 30?m² apartment is for rent on Via Pelagio Palagi in Sant'Orsola, and has 1-bedroom and 1-bathroom. You'll find a double bed and plenty of storage for your things in the bedroom, and a sofa in the kitchen area which can also be a single bed. There is a 4-burner gas stove and microwave in the kitchen, which also has a table and chairs so you can sit down for a home-cooked meal.
If you're in Bologna to study, you'll be pleased to know the Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna is within a 20-minute walk. You might not feel like cooking after a long day at university, and luckily you can grab dinner at one of the restaurants close to this apartment. You also don't need to get into the centre of Bologna to find the essentials, as there is a pharmacy and supermarket within a 15-minute walk of this apartment.
- You'll find a balcony off the kitchen where you can relax in the sun.
- There is public transport nearby so you can easily get around Bologna.
- The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook, right down to the pots and pans.
- There is heating and AC in this apartment to keep you comfortable year round.
- This apartment has parking available at an additional cost if you have your own transport.
- This 2nd floor apartment does not have an elevator so you will need to climb a few stairs.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 30?m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 1 person
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Utility bills: €150 per month included in price of rent (excess payable to landlord)
- Parking: yes, €50 per month
- Languages spoken: English, Italian
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; credit card
- Contract registration tax: nothing! The landlord assumes this cost (\*\*[what is this?]([++https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/++](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/))\*\*)
- **Check-in/out: **
- Check-out cleaning fee: €50 (payable at check-out)
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- _Codice Fiscale_
- The bus stop just down the road services lines 25, 36 and 180.
- The Bologna Rimesse station is just over a 10-minute walk away and services lines Bologna Centrale/Portomaggiore and Budrio/Bologna Centrale as well as buses 95100, 95101, 95110, 95111 and 95112.