**Seasonal rent prices. See Landlord policies.**
You’re practically in the heart of Bologna living in this ground floor 1-bedroom apartment to rent on Via Paglietta. The city may pulse around you, but the apartment itself is quite peaceful. The front door opens into a vestibule. The bathroom, which has a shower stall and washing machine, is directly in front. Tile floors lead into the open-plan kitchen, living and dining area. The fully equipped kitchen extends along the length of one wall. There is ample cupboard space and there is a dishwasher, too. A window allows some natural light into the room, which is furnished with a 4-seat table and sofa bed. The bedroom also gets sunlight, and has tile floors. It’s fairly spacious and is furnished with a double bed, large wardrobe and other furniture.
Your new home in Galvani is only a 12-minute walk to the city center. This is a great place to live if you enjoy a colorful and lively neighborhood. You’re actually located between Bologna’s four medieval doors. Porta San Mamolo is the closest and it’s 2 minutes away. There is plenty to occupy your time in this neighborhood. The Basilica of San Domenico is a 7-minute walk away. Palazzo Albergati is 10 minutes away. You’re a stroll from Duse Theater and the entrance into Giardini Margherita is only 10 minutes from home. Don’t worry; you’ll find banks and groceries to meet your everyday needs, too!
* The apartment is simple, but has everything you need including a dishwasher and washing machine.
* Giardini Margherita is a large and lovely park with a lake, footpaths, tennis club and restaurant.
* You can reach the Carrefour Express supermarket in 10 minutes. And there is a Pam Local just 3 minutes up the street.
* You can keep in shape at Queen’s Gym, which is a 3-minute walk from home.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 70?m²
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 3
* Building fees: yes, included in price of rent
* TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
* Linen and towels: yes, included
* Cleaning: yes, included (weekly)
* Tourist tax not included: €25 per tenant per month
* Languages spoken: English, Italian
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transfer; credit card.
* Smoking: not allowed
* Pets: not allowed
* **Seasonal rent prices:**
* March–May, September, October: €1,800 per month
* January, February, June–August, November, December: €1,650 per month
* Triple occupancy: rent shown + €150 per month
* The Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport is a 40-minute public transportation ride away. A car will get you there in 20 minutes, though.
* Irnerio is the closest bus stop. It’s just a 1-minute walk from your apartment and you can catch 11 different bus routes there.
* The Bologna Zanolini railway station is a 10-minute walk away. While it is the closest station, you can still get to the main Bologna Central station with a 15-minute walk.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Bologna. Come back soon to find out more about life in Galvani.