**Workers only. Thanks :)**
**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
This stylish 1-bedroom apartment is located on Via Francesco Orsoni in residential Colli. The 80?m² apartment has a comfortable living and dining area, a modern kitchen and a bright bathroom. It also has a cosy double bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, as well as a terrace.
Colli is not quite central, but isn't far for the city centre at all. This apartment is a short walk from the nearest bus stop, but if you wanted to, you could easily walk into the city centre and get your exercise during your on-foot commute. It's also close to a variety of amenities and eateries.
* The apartment is located in a quiet area, but is still very close to transport and amenities.
* The kitchen has a range of modern appliances, including an oven, microwave and dishwasher.
* The bathroom is modern and is equipped for functionality.
* There is a parking available if you need it.
* The decor is comfortable and stylish throughout.
* This is a washing machine, but no dryer, so you will need to hang your laundry to dry.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 80?m²
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 2
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* TARI (refuse collection tax): yes, included in price of rent
* Cleaning: yes, included
* Languages spoken: English
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month’s rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transfer
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking: not allowed
* Pets: allowed
* The Orsoni Bus stop is a 7-minute walk away and runs the 20, 94, 671, 672, 684, 686, 706, 826, 850, 856 and D routes.
**We are working on our neighbourhood guides for Bologna. Check back later for detailed guides on what you can expect from life in Colli.**