**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
This stylish 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment has a generous 55?m² footprint on Via Luigi Vestri in San Donato. The combined kitchen and living area is well-equipped with a sofa and table and chairs as well as an oven, while the bedroom has both a single and double bed.
There is a supermarket within a 5-minute walk of this apartment, and there are a few bars and restaurants within a 20-minute walk. The Parco del Dopolavoro Ferroviario, Giardino Parker-Lennon and Parco Don Bosco are all within walking distance, so there is plenty of space to get some exercise outside.
* The apartment is close to public transport.
* The bathroom is modern and has a window to let in plenty of light, as well as a shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
* The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook including plates and pots.
* There is heating and AC in some rooms to keep you comfortable year round.
* This apartment is within a 20-minute walk of the University of Bologna.
* Although there is a washing machine, there is no dryer so clothes will need to be hung up to dry.
* This is a 4th floor apartment without an elevator.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 55?m²
- Floor: 4th
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Russian
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: cash; bank transfer
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
* Bus 38 is available at a stop just a 2-minute walk around the corner.
* Bologna Centrale is easily accessible by bus and services several trains including Ferrara/Imola, Italo AV, REG and RV.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Bologna. Come back soon to find out more about life in San Donato.