**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
This cozy 40?m² 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment is for rent on Via San Donato, in San Donato. The bedroom has a double bed as well as storage space, while the combined living room and kitchen has a TV and sofa.
There is a supermarket and several restaurants within a 5-minute walk of this apartment, and Porta San Donato is also nearby. Other attractions within walking distance include Palazzina della Viola and Montagnola Park.
* The apartment is close to public transport.
* The bathroom is modern and spacious with a shower, sink, toilet and a large mirror.
* The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook including plates and pots.
* There is heating and AC to keep you comfortable year round.
* There is a standalone wardrobe in the bedroom so there is space for your belongings.
* There is no washing machine or dryer in the apartment, but there is a laundromat only a 10-minute walk away.
* There is only a microwave in the kitchen.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 40?m²
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: no
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Languages spoken: English
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 1 month's rent
* Payment method: bank transaction, cash
* Possibility of domiciliation: no
* Smoking allowed: in some areas
* Pets permitted: no
* Buses 20, 28, 37, 93, 213 and 920 are all available within a 2-minute walk.
* The Bologna Zanolini Station is only a 5-minute walk away and services the Bologna Centrale/Portomaggiore, and Bologna Centrale/Budrio lines.
**We are working on our neighbourhood guides for Bologna. Check back later for detailed guides on what you can expect from life in San Donato.**