**If this property is already booked, the landlord will offer you a 99% identical apartment in the same block. Colors and floor numbers may vary, but that's it.**
**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
This 35?m², 1-bedroom apartment for rent is a sleek and modern property in the lively Irnerio district. Upon entering you have an open-plan kitchen and living room furnished with a couch, dining table, and flat-screen TV. The kitchen corner is a cheerful blue and comes fully equipped. The door to your left leads you to the cozy bedroom with a double bed and an ensuite bathroom.
Located on Via Irnerio, you are on a bustling street lined with stores, banks, bars, and restaurants. Irnerio is known for having diverse shopping and dining options including cute vintage shops and even vegan ice cream. You are located near the student area, making it ideal for students, and are just a 10-minute walk to the Bologna Zanolini train station.
* The different lights and lamps add a touch of style!
* There is an AC unit to keep you cool on hot days.
* The lovely Parco della Motagnola is nearby, perfect place to relax.
* The Università di Bologna is a 10-minute walk away.
* The washing machine and dryer are located in the building's common laundry room.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 35?m²
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Maximum occupancy: 2
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Building fees: not included in rent
* TARI (refuse collection tax): not included in rent
* Cleaning: weekly
* You are very well-connected by bus with more than 5 bus lines stopping nearby.
* The Bologna Zanolini train station is a 10-minute walk away.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Bologna. Come back soon to find out more about life in Irnerio.