**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos and detailed description will be here soon!**
**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
This 1-bedroom apartment on Via delle Belle Arti, in University is fully furnished. The apartment has an equipped kitchen with oven and stove, and 1 bathroom. Heating and A/C is installed, and there is a double sofa bed in the living room.
The apartment is located in University, just a stones throw from the University of Bologna. This area is popular with students and is central and well connected. There are plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes within easy reach of the apartment.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Smoking allowed: in some areas (consult landlord)
* Pets allowed: no
* Building fees: included in rent
* TARI (refuse collection tax): included in rent
* Towels: included in rent
* Cleaning: €10 per hour (optional)
* The Bologna Zanolini train and bus station, which serves several bus and train lines, is a 7-minute walk from the apartment.
* Parking: pay parking is available on Piazza VIII Agosto
**We are working on our neighbourhood guides for Bologna. Check back later for detailed guides on what you can expect from life in University.**