**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos and detailed description will be here soon!**
**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
This 1-bedroom apartment on Via dello Scalo, in Porto is fully furnished and has a small balcony. The 65?m² property has an open plan equipped kitchen, a living area with sofa and dining table, and 1 bathroom.
The apartment is located in Porto, a central neighbourhood within easy reach of the city centre. There are plenty of shops and restaurants close by, as well as the bus to get you around town.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Floor area: 65?m²
* Smoking allowed: yes (some areas, consult landlord)
* Pets allowed: no
* Building fees: included in rent
* TARI (refuse collection tax): included in rent
* Towels: included in rent
* Cleaning: €10 per hour (optional)
* The Porta San Felice bus stop, which serves bus lines 646, 651 and 673, is a 3-minute walk from the apartment.
**We are working on our neighbourhood guides for Bologna. Check back later for detailed guides on what you can expect from life in Porto.**