**Tourist tax: €2 per person per day for the first 14 days**
**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos and detailed description will be here soon!**
**In Italy, you may need to pay a fee when signing your contract. [Click here](https://#removed#/blog/renting-in-italy-hidden-apartment-fees/) to find out why.**
This 1-bedroom apartment on Via Luigi Vestri, in San Donato is fully furnished and has an equipped kitchen. The 65?m² property has a furnished living room and 1 bathroom. Heating and A/C is installed.
The apartment is located in San Donato. This central neighbourhood is well known for its pizzerias, and is an excellent location from which to explore the city. There are plenty of shops close by, as well as a mattress store, a fabric shop, and a pottery store.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 4th
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Floor area: 65?m²
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets allowed: no
* Building fees: included in rent
* TARI (refuse collection tax): included in rent
* Towels: included in rent
* Weekly cleaning service: €10 per hour (optional)
* The Bologna Centrale transport hub, which serves several train and bus lines, is a 15-minute walk from the apartment, or it can be reached by bus.
* There are several bus stops just a short stroll from the apartment.
**We are working on our neighbourhood guides for Bologna. Check back later for detailed guides on what you can expect from life in San Donato.**