Bari Miramare Apartment
This spacious and bright 140 sqm apartment, perfect for 4 people, is located in the heart of the Murat district, right in the center, on the sixth floor with lift of a elegant building and in the immediate vicinity of Corso Cavour.
Its strategic position allows to reach on foot the most interesting places of the city: it is only 5 minutes walk from the Central Station, the Petruzzelli Theater and the University. 10 minutes from the Lungomare and the Borgo Antico and the Basilica of San Nicola.
The inside is organised as follows:
- LIVING ROOM: access to the balcony, two large sofas, split AC, maxi TV and a table.
- KITCHEN: TV, a table, a large fridge with freezer, a dishwasher, a hob, a convection oven, an electric oven, Nespresso coffee machine and kitchenware;
- BEDROOM I: double bed, walk-in closet and balcony;
- BEDROOM II: French size bed;
- BEDROOM III: single bed, wardrobe and desk.
- BATHROOMS: The bathrooms have windows and one of them has a shower.
fans in the bedrooms.
N.B. Internet stick with MAXIMUM 30giga WiFi: it works very well for using social networks, (hidden) and checking emails, but it cannot be used for (hidden) and watching videos or movies.
The entire accommodation is available to guests.
All identity documents of the guests must be presented on arrival as required by Italian law. Please note that check-in after the specified time must be agreed directly with the structure and provide a supplement as follows: - 21.30 - 23.00: € 25.00; - 23.00 - 24.00: € 30.00; - 24.00 - 01.30: € 40.00.
Not only does Bari capture tourists' eyes, but also their palate, with its street food and typical Apulian dishes: from "sgagliozze" to the fried "panzerotto", from raw fish (mussels, oysters, octopus) to puree broad beans, from Bari's raw ham to the famous "orecchiette" with turnip tops.
Bari is a city that over the years has made the historic center a place of urban aggregation for young people and adults alike, thanks to the presence of trendy and sophisticated clubs as well as many attractions for tourists who love culture.
The city's beach, "Pane e Pomodoro", can be reached with a shuttle service in just 8 minutes, as well as the Fiera del Levante. It is located 8 km north-west of the city center. To get around Bari, it is enough to have a pair of comfortable shoes, but to visit the surroundings it is essential to have a car, because the bus service is still lacking, even if much improved in recent years.
If you arrive in the city with your own car, you can use the parking areas 'Park & Ride' and take a shuttle to the city center.
The active exchange parking areas are located at:
- Lungomare Vittorio Veneto (Navetta A)
- Trieste Pane and Pomodoro Course (Navetta B)
- Largo 2 June (Shuttle C).
You can leave the car at one of the parking areas and use the shuttle buses to reach the city center. The rate applied for Park & Ride consists of a daily ticket of € 1.00, which includes, in addition to the cost of parking in interchange car parks, also the possibility, for the driver of the vehicle, to use free shuttle buses along the three itineraries that lead to the city center. The other passengers of the vehicle, to use the shuttle buses, must buy a 30 cents mini-ticket directly from the service personnel at the rest areas.
Main points of interest:
- Petruzzelli Theater: 6 minutes on foot;
- Waterfront: 8 minutes on foot;
- Basilica di San Nicola: 16 minutes on foot;
- Castello Svevo: 17 minutes on foot.
- FROM KAROL WOYTILA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: it is possible to reach the apartment in a total of 30 minutes by taking the FR2 train from the airport to Bari Centrale Railway Station, from where you need to walk for about 6 minutes to the property.
- FROM BARI CENTRALE RAILWAY STATION: the apartment is easily reachable in 6 minutes on foot.
- IF YOU ARE TRAVELING BY CAR: you can leave the car at "Park&Ride" parking areas, from which it is possible to take shuttles heading to the historic centre. Alternatively, you can park in the private garages:
- Maggiore National (right in front of the apartment), rate € 25 per day
- Garage Carulli (one minute walk from the apartment), rate € 20 per day.
Please be aware that HousingAnywhere is an online booking platform. Therefore exchanging contact details and offering viewings is not possible. If you would like to reserve this accommodation, send me a booking request or a message and please mention your age and occupation. I look forward to meeting you!