**The pool party**
_Because I'm more into pool cues, than pool queues._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you a dab hand at pool? Grab a studio room, in a fantastic student residence, and make friends while hitting pockets.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You'll love the common areas available here. You'll have your own ensuite bathroom, but all the other areas are shared. These include a generous kitchen, a games room with pool table, and a spacious living area. Sharing is caring after all.
We think this property is ideal for students who are new to Dublin and want to be with lots of other people all in the same boat. You'll make friends in a second living in this comfy residence with lots of common areas to hang out.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- That flat-screen TV will be a blessing when you're in bed hungover and only Netflix can help.
- You're super close to the city-centre here. Night out on the town, anyone?
- A washer and dryer means doing laundry is a breeze.
**But you need to know this…**
- This apartment is in a student halls of residence. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
- You can smoke outside - better than not at all, right?
**Your Home-checker, Mark, said:**
_“this is a beautiful double room....in the heart of Dublin city-centre...5 minutes walking or less from Smithfield, and 10 minutes to the Liffey and the Luas...a great launchpad for travelling around."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a room to rent in a student residence on Grangegorman Lower in Dublin. It has a double bed, desk, and the bonus of a TV for those hungover mornings when only Netflix offers a cure.
It is perfect for those who want to live with other students and share the highs and lows of student life. You'll always have people to hang out with living here. Smokers can do so outside :)