**The friendly favourite**
_Because I'm always happy to have new friends_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a modern apartment in the coolest residence hall in town? The common areas here just can't be beaten.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the common areas. There is a ton of variety, with a giant recreation room, cinema, gym and courtyard. And then to top it all off (literally, because it's on the roof), there's also a spacious terrace.
We think it’s ideal for social butterflies looking for a central spot full of history. You're an easy walk from local campuses and awsome spots like Dublin Castle, dating all the way back to the 1200s. How cool is that?
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment has a private living room and kitchen.
- The building offers a huge range of common areas.
- You're in a trendy spot with lots to do and see nearby.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is in a hall of residence. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
- The washing machines/dryers are in a common laundry room, and you pay per use.
**Your Home-checker, Lukasz, said:**
_“I loved this property. Everything is modern and clean. In the rest of the building, there's a reception, a cinema, a common room, a gym, a courtyard and a terrace."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 3rd floor, 8-bedroom apartment in a residence hall on Carman's Hall, Dublin. It boasts a private living room and kitchen, plus access to a range of indoor and outdoor common areas.
This property is ideal for outgoing individuals looking for trendy convenience. You can easily walk to the city centre and the Technological University and Dublin Business School. The Guinness Storehouse is close by, too!