**The laid-back and light**
_Because I like my peace and quiet_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a lovely room in a nice and quiet part of Dublin? Then pack your bags this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this recently renovated flat. It's got spacious and fashionably furnished bedrooms, and a sleek and bright living area. Grab a cup of tea and good book and lounge the day away on that lovely L-shaped sofa.
We think this flat is ideal for a laid-back individual looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Swords is a largely residential spot with a few nice pubs and plenty of shops, and The Gym Plus fitness centre is close by.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedrooms are spacious and modern.
- The living room has a lovely L-shaped sofa.
- Checking out a classic Irish pub. Experience the real thing.
**But you need to know this…**
- The apartment is located quite far from the city centre – ideal if you have a car or just want to explore a lesser-known part of Dublin.
- The landlord is currently working on renovating the outdoor patio area, which should be completed shortly.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Jenny, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a spacious and nicely decorated apartment in a peaceful location.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a modern ground floor, 2-bedroom flat on Castleview Close, Dublin. It boasts spacious bedrooms, fashionable furnishings, and has sleek modern decor.
This property is ideal for a chilled-out individual. You’ll be in a predominantly residential neighborhood, with supermarkets, pubs, and a fitness centre close by.