**The awesomely outgoing**
_Because I love meeting people, wherever I go_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a modern apartment with the best common areas? There'll always be someone around to enjoy them with too.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the common areas. You'll never run out of places to relax. You can catch a movie in the cinema, or play a game of pool in the recreation room. Then, stretch your legs in the gym or on the rooftop terrace.
We think it’s ideal for friendly individuals looking for a trendy spot close to the action. In 15 minutes, you can walk to the edge of the city centre, or to cool spots like Dublin Castle and the Guinness Storehouse.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment has a private living room and kitchen.
- This residence hall has lots of shared space, inside and out.
- You're an easy walk from a huge range of services and entertainment.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is in a hall of residence. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
- The washing machines/dryers are in a common laundry room, and you pay per use.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a sleek 3rd floor, 8-bedroom apartment in a residence hall on Carman's Hall, Dublin. It boasts a private living room and kitchen, plus access to a range of indoor and outdoor common areas.
This property is ideal for social butterflies looking for a fun, central experience. Nearby, you'll find the Technological University and Dublin Business School, plus the iconic St Patrick's Cathedral. There's lots of history to be found here.