**Documents required, additional fees and variable rent prices apply. See Landlord policies.**
**Spotahome has not yet visited this property. Your guided video tour, professional photos and detailed description will be here soon!**
A stylish 1-bedroom apartment with a gorgeous balcony is available to rent near the U-Bahn in Neukölln. The apartment has a lovely living room, where you can relax on the cozy sofa and watch TV, sit down to a delicious meal at the dining table, or step outside on the balcony for some fresh air on a sunny day. The modern kitchen has all the essentials, including an oven, a 4-burner electric stove, and beautiful wood countertops.
The bedroom is small but charming, and it is well-furnished with a large double bed and a standalone wardrobe. In the bathroom, you'll find a sizable shower.
Neukölln is one of Berlin's most central, trendy districts. Well-connected by public transportation, Neukölln also has lots of parks, restaurants, bars, and shops for you to enjoy.
* The apartment is on the 4th floor of a building with no elevator.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 42?m²
- Floor: 4th
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi: yes
- Languages spoken: English, German
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Admin fee: €70 (to be paid with the second month's rent)
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- Copy of photo-ID required: yes
- **Bills and other costs**
- Utility bills: €200 per month included in price of rent (excess payable to landlord)
- _Gemeindesteuern_ (council tax): yes, included in rent
- _Wohnsteuer_ (residence tax): yes, included in rent
- **Instant booking**
- The booking can only be accepted 2 working days before the move-in date.
- **Variable rent:**
- Staying 2-6 months: €1167 per month
- Staying 6-12 months: €1047 per month
- More than 2 people renting: +€200 for each additional tenant per month
**If you want to rent this property for more than 6 months, please contact our friendly booking agents.**
* The apartment is a 5-minute walk from the Leinestrasse U-Bahn station.
**In one word:** Bohemian
**Closest Metro:** Hermannplatz (U7, U8), Karl Marx Strasse (U7), Berlin Neukölln (U7, S41, S42, S45-47), Rathaus Neukölln (U7), Hermann Strasse (U8, S41, S42, S45-47), and Sonnenallee (S41, S42, S45, S46)
**Move here to be near:** Körnerpark, Britzer Garten, Neukölln Museum, Volkspark Hasenheide, Weser Strasse, and Hufeisensiedlung
**Suitable for:** Students, artists, intellectual 20-somethings
**Can I afford it?** € – €€ (Budget – mid-range)
Whatever your opinion of gentrification, Neukölln is the perfect example of it. Until 1912, this area was known as Rixdorf and it was home to refugees from Bohemia. Today, more than 40% of its occupants are immigrants. The area has undergone a remarkable renaissance and now offers an intriguing mix of Turkish bakeries and hip bars and boutiques.
**What can I do here?**
On Tuesdays and Fridays check out Maybachufer, a famous Turkish market with food, textiles, and other treasures. Wind down on the weekends at one of the areaand's parks, or visit Stadtbad Neukölln, an indoor swimming pool, thermal baths, and sauna. Top it off in the evening with a visit to the beloved burger joint, Berlinburger International, or a specialty cocktail at Tier Bar.
In June, Neukölln plays host to Berlinand's largest art and cultural festival, 48 Stunden Neukölln.