Here you will find modern urban life at it’s fullest in the heart of one Berlin’s hippest active districts. This newly renovated, 2 room fully furnished, bright, penthouse apartment has all the comforts of home and is well suited for busy urban professionals.
Enjoy the sunset views from the terrace over Berlin’s rooftops towards the iconic Alexanderplatz TV tower and Frankfurter Tor towers. This apartment has extra room height and is quietly orientated to the west garden courtyard. The main living area is finished with parquet floors, room-high windows with swinging doors for access to the large outdoor terrace.
The bright bathroom is designed in marble, with a large sink and is equipped with a spacious corner bath and Grohe fittings. Enjoy heated towels from the towel rack along natural light flooding in from the electrically controlled ceiling skylight.
The slight sloping roof in the bedroom has several large roof windows that are all fitted with blackout blinds and soundproof windows for your comfort. In the main entrance hall there is a large built in closet for hanging clothing and extra storage
The built in kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher, Combo refrigerator/freezer, electric ceramic hob and oven. There is also a brand new washing machine available for your convenience. It’s furnished with a large modern dining table that is expandable for your dinner guests.
Located in Friedrichshain, you will be centrally located, just a minute away from the U-bahn and bus stop. Famous Simon-Dach-Strasse, lined with restaurants, is just a block away. There are several shops in the area, as well as restaurants, cafes, and bars. The nearest supermarket is a 3-minute walk away.
This unique apartment is offered directly by the owner without agency. The apartment is rented furnished with a term of at least one year.
- The apartment is located in a bustling central area with lots to do and good connections to public transport.
- The kitchen comes with everything you need to cook.
- The apartment has plenty of chic, comfortable furniture.
- The bathroom has a modern corner bathtub.
- There are plenty of windows in this warm, sunny property.
- This apartment has plenty of modern amenities, such as a lift, a large terrace and central heating.
- Video Intercom
- The apartment is on the 5th floor and there is an elevator in the building.
- No parties allowed.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 76 m²
- Floor: 5 th
- Elevator: Yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Internet Wi-Fi installed: yes
- German TV license fee: not included in rent
- Parking: yes, please ask
- Languages spoken: English, French, German, Italian
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 1 month’s rent
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- Home Insurance
- U Frankfurter Tor is a 3-minute walk away from the apartment, as is U1 Warschauer Strasse (Metro)
**In one word:** Modern (and central!)
**Closest Metro:** Warschauer Strasse Bahnhof. Alexanderplatz (U5, S5, S7, S75), Potsdamer Platz (U2, S1, S2, S25), Tiergarten (S5, S7, S75), Stadtmitte (U2), Friedrichstraße (U6), Brandenburger Tor (U55, S1, S2, S25), and Oranienburger Tor (U6)
As is the case with most city centers, Friedrichshain is busy and touristic. However, it is just as popular with professionals in their 30s, many of whom live in the area surrounding Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg and work in one of the neighborhood numerous startups. Zalando is 2 blocks away. Enjoy the restaurants and cafe scene at Simon-Dach-Strasse, a popular open-air restaurant scene or the busy Farmers market (Wochenmarkt) at Boxhagener Platz on Saturdays.