**The practical Prenzlauer Berg place**
_Because I don’t need much to be happy_
**Will I like it here?**
Depends. Do you like to keep your life simple? This apartment with 2 bedrooms in Prenzlauer Berg is clean, practical, and no fuss – just the way you like it.
**Really? Tell me more...**
Your living room is like a studio apartment. Use the bedroom for overnight guests. The kitchen is small, but equipped with cups and dishes. It’s a quiet space with a nice view.
We think it’s perfect for those who want a studio, but need a bedroom for visitors. Show your guests around Prenzlauer Berg. Parks are close. The Zeiss Major Planetarium is nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Invite family and friends for the night – there are two double beds.
- Enjoy a quiet apartment – you have a nice green view, too.
- Jog, stroll, and picnic in nearby parks – Ernst-Thälmann Park is 10 minutes away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn’t a washer or dryer – ask the landlord where the laundromat is located.
- The apartment's on the second floor of the building and there is no elevator.
There's no door separating bedroom 1 from the kitchen
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 2nd floor apartment with 1 bedroom on Storkower Str. in Berlin. It’s practical with two double beds, a small equipped kitchen, and a bathroom. It’s simple and quiet.
It’s ideal for those who want all the basics. The area is as peaceful as the apartment is quiet. Enjoy all the nearby parks. Spend time at the planetarium. Markets and shops are easy to find.