This 55?m², 1-bedroom apartment available to rent in Schöneberg is ideal for professionals. The apartment has wood flooring throughout and simple but stylish furnishings. There is a cozy living room with an L-shaped couch, flat-screen TV, and a balcony. The balcony keeps the room bright and fresh, and with its patio seating, is perfect for a morning coffee. The kitchen also has lots of windows and is fully equipped with plenty of storage space. There is an all-white bathroom and a sunny bedroom.
Schöneberg is a large and diverse district full of young professionals and families. On Rheingaustraße, you are in a residential are just 10 minutes from shops, theaters, restaurants, and U-bahn stations. You also have small parks scattered nearby, perfect for enjoying a sunny day.
- Claus, our Homechecker, loved the apartment's sleek design.
- The apartment receives lots of natural light.
- We love the balcony – a great place to relax.
- There is public parking available.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 55?m²
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- _GEZ-Gebühr _(TV license): yes, included in rent
- Towels: yes, included in rent
- Bed linen: yes, included in rent
- Languages spoken: English, German, French
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: €2000
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- You are less than a 10-minute walk to the following:
- Metro: Friedrich-Wilhelm-Platz (U9), Walther-Schreiber-Platz (U9)
- Several bus stops
**In one word:** Multicultural
**Closest Metro:** S-Bahn Yorckstrasse (U7), Sudkreuz (S1, S2, S25, S41, S42, S45, S46), Schöneberg, Tempelhof (U6, S41, S42, S45, S46), Nollendorfplatz (U1, U2, U3, U4), Kurfürstenstraße (U1), and Bayerischer Platz (U4, U7)
**Move here to be near:** Tempelhofer Feld, Wilhelm-Foerster Observatory and Planetarium, St. Matthaus Kirchhof Cemetery, KaDeWe, and the Museum of Unheard of Things
**Suitable for:** Young, middle-class families
**Can I afford it?** € – €€ (Budget friendly – mid-range)
The areaand's population is as diverse as its sub-districts. Here you will find wide avenues and plazas filled with families. However, this neighborhood is also known for its thriving LGBT scene and vibrant nightlife. One thing is for sure; the central location and reasonable prices make it a popular place to live.
**What can I do here?**
Tempelhofer Field is a popular destination for families on weekends. For shopping, check out KaDeWe, Berlinand's most famous shopping center, or the Rathaus Schöneberg flea market. In the evening, do not miss Kleine Nachtrevue and Penguin Club.
The Lesbian and Gay City Festival is Europeand's largest LGBT festival, and takes place in Schöneberg, near Nollendorfplatz square.