This modern 2-bedroom apartment is for rent on Reinickendorfer Str in the area of Mitte. The 79m² space comes with hardwood floors and large windows which create a stylish ambience. The kitchen is fully equipped, and the bathroom is bright and functional.
This apartment is just a short walk away from transportation and amenities such as the supermarket. There are several shops and restaurants nearby, and for a bit of fresh air and greenery, the Humboldthain park is the perfect place to spend an afternoon!
- This apartment is stylish and comes with a bright living room, with several large windows that let in plenty of natural light.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all you need to cook.
- The central heating will keep you nice and warm during the winter.
- The Humboldthain park is just a few blocks away, an ideal spot for an afternoon stroll.
- Transportation and amenities are nearby!
- This apartment has no parking.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 79m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Parking (optional): no
- This apartment is a 3-minute walk from S+U Wedding (Berlin), which services trains S41 and S42, and Metro U6
**In one word:** Modern (and central!)
**Closest Metro:** Hauptbahnhof, Berlinand's central railway station. Alexanderplatz (U5, S5, S7, S75), Potsdamer Platz (U2, S1, S2, S25), Tiergarten (S5, S7, S75), Stadtmitte (U2), Friedrichstraße (U6), Brandenburger Tor (U55, S1, S2, S25), and Oranienburger Tor (U6)
**Move here to be near:** The Humboldt University of Berlin, Alexanderplatz, Museum Island, Brandenburger Gate, Tiergarten Park, and Reichstag Berlin
**Suitable for:** Families and young professionals
**Can I afford it?** €€ – €€€ (Mid-range – expensive)
As is the case with most city centers, Mitte is busy and touristic. However, it is just as popular with professionals in their 30s, many of whom live in the area surrounding Tiergarten and work in one of the neighborhoodand's numerous startups. No matter your age or profession, you are sure to enjoy the abundance of museums, clubs, and eateries!
**What can I do here?**
Enjoy the shopping and cafes at Hackescher, an open-air market popular with young people. Head to Friedrichstraße if you are looking for more upscale shopping, or to let loose in the evening check out Tresor and Anita Berber, two famous nightclubs in the area.
Mitte had the first traffic light in all of Europe, installed in 1882!