**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
This apartment with 3 bedrooms and a generous 100?m² footprint is available for rent on Quäkerstraße, in quiet Reinickendorf. There are modern furnishings throughout, including an oven, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. This apartment is also brightly lit with windows in each room, including the large living room.
Reinickendorf is a quieter neighbourhood, a little outside busy Berlin. There are several restaurants and shops in the streets surrounding this apartment, and the Flughafensee park is also within walking distance.
* The large lounge which leads onto the balcony, will become the heart of your home.
* The apartment is close to public transport.
* Each room has a large window to let in lots of natural light.
* The bathroom is modern and well lit, with shower, bath, sink and toilet.
* There is central heating to keep you warm in the colder months.
* There is only one bathroom shared by all tenants.
* This apartment is on the 3rd floor, and there is no elevator.
* There is no Wi-Fi installed in the property. You will have to set this up for yourself.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: 3rd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Floor area: 100?m²
* Cleaning: private and common areas, once a month
* Languages spoken: English, German, and Kurdish
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction, cash
* Smoking allowed: in individual rooms only
* Pets allowed: yes
* Possibility of domiciliation: yes
* Overnight guests: €30 per night
* There is a bus stop only a minute from your front door, which services line 125. The U Otisstr. metro station is also nearby and services line U6.
**In one word**: Mixed
**Closest Metro**: Alt-Tegel (U6), Berlin-Tegel (S25), Tegel TXL (airport), Rathaus Reinickendorf (U8), Hermsdorf (S1, S2), and Frohnau (S1, S2), as well as 23 bus lines
**Move here to be near**: SAE Institute, Greenwichpromenade, Tegeler Hafen Estate (Tegel Lake), Das Buddhistische Haus, Humbolt Library, Wittenau Village Church, and Lubars beach
**Suitable for:** Middle class families
**Can I afford it?** € – €€ (Budget – mid-range)
If you are looking for a break from city life, you will feel at home in Reinickendorf. Green spaces mix with industrial, post-modern architecture, but things seem to move much slower in this district. While it may lack in nightlife, this area is great for families.
**What can I do here?**
Here, life revolves around Tegel lake, where you can rent boats, windsurf, swim, play mini golf, or just stroll along Greenwichpromenade. For an evening out, visit the many bars and restaurants on Kurt-Schumacher-Platz, or Zelt der Sinne, an oriental theater and restaurant with a live orchestra!
More than a quarter of this district consists of green spaces and water.