This stylish 2-bedroom apartment is spacious and bright, perfect for relaxing after a day of working or studying in Berlin. The 66?m² space features a large living area with TV and sofa, a fully-equipped kitchen and 1 bathroom. In addition to the 1 bedroom, there is an extra bed located in the living area. The apartment is cozy and comfortable, with all the necessary amenities.
Located in the Tempelhof-Schöneberg neighbourhood, the apartment is close to everything you need - restaurants, shopping and public transit. Café Einstein Stammhaus is a quaint bistro just minutes away by walking. There is a Lidl supermarket just around the corner, and Berlin's underground system is easily accessible via walking.
- The apartment is modern and stylish.
- The balcony is lovely!
- The kitchen is well-equipped.
- A U-Bahn station is nearby the property.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor area: 66?m²
* Floor: 8th
* Elevator: yes
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Languages spoken: German
* Lives on property: no
* Deposit: €200
* Payment method: bank transfer
* Smoking allowed: no
* Pets permitted: no
* Electricity costs vary for couples
* The U Nollendorfplatz underground station is located about 5 minutes away by walking. This station connects to lines U1, U2, U3 and U4, which travel throughout Berlin. Bus lines 106, 187, M19, N1, N2 and N26 also stop here.
* The Bahnhof Wittenbergplatz underground station is located less than 10 minutes away by walking. This connects to lines U1, U2 and U3, as well as bus lines M19, M46, N1, N2, N3 and N26.
**In one word:** Multicultural
**Closest Metro:** S-Bahn Yorckstrasse (U7), Sudkreuz (S1, S2, S25, S41, S42, S45, S46), Schöneberg, Tempelhof (U6, S41, S42, S45, S46), Nollendorfplatz (U1, U2, U3, U4), Kurfürstenstraße (U1), and Bayerischer Platz (U4, U7)
**Move here to be near:** Tempelhofer Feld, Wilhelm-Foerster Observatory and Planetarium, St. Matthaus Kirchhof Cemetery, KaDeWe, and the Museum of Unheard of Things
**Suitable for:** Young, middle-class families
**Can I afford it?** € – €€ (Budget friendly – mid-range)
The areaand's population is as diverse as its sub-districts. Here you will find wide avenues and plazas filled with families. However, this neighborhood is also known for its thriving LGBT scene and vibrant nightlife. One thing is for sure; the central location and reasonable prices make it a popular place to live.
**What can I do here?**
Tempelhofer Field is a popular destination for families on weekends. For shopping, check out KaDeWe, Berlinand's most famous shopping center, or the Rathaus Schöneberg flea market. In the evening, do not miss Kleine Nachtrevue and Penguin Club.
The Lesbian and Gay City Festival is Europeand's largest LGBT festival, and takes place in Schöneberg, near Nollendorfplatz square.