**The impeccable chic**
_Because I want a luxurious, modern home_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for an apartment with the coolest new furnishings and plenty of modern charm? This one even has a cute balcony. You're on to a winner.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the modern living room and kitchen. It's open-plan and home to some amazing features: a coffee machine in the sleek kitchen; LED lighting that wraps around the room and changes colour. Wow.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a peaceful neighbourhood to escape the big city hustle. In 15 minutes, you'll find the local train station, as well as a stadium and ice-skating rink. Cool, right?
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is modern and super spacious.
- The balcony is a cosy spot to relax.
- You're in a peaceful neighbourhood with all the essentials.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing.
- Wi-Fi is not installed in this apartment – you will need to organise this if you require it.
- The kitchen is not fully equipped — you'll need to buy cooking and eating utensils.
**Your Home-checker, Janos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a nicely furnished apartment with a very cool, luxury design. And, it's in a really peaceful and practical neighbourhood."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a luxury 3rd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Ilmenauer Straße, Berlin. It boasts an open-plan living room and kitchen with a ton of cool features and sleek style, plus a cosy balcony.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a laid-back spot to get some peace and quiet. You'll love walking to your local supermarket to do your weekly shop. Be sure to check out the local ice rink for some fun.