**Documents required, variable rent prices and additional fees apply. See Landlord policies.**
This 33?m² 1-bedroom apartment on Helmholtzstraße, in Treptow-Köpenick, has an open-plan kitchen and living area with a television. There is also 1 bathroom, and the bedroom is furnished with a double bed.
The apartment is located close to the river, shops, restaurants, and all the essential amenities. The Berlin Institute of Technology and the University of Art in Berlin are both within walking distance.
* We love the wood flooring and high ceilings.
* Marco, our Homechekcer, loved the stylish living room.
* The bathroom has a rainfall showerhead.
* You have lots of bars and cafés on your street.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 33?m²
- Floor: 1st
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Wi-Fi: yes
- Languages spoken: English, German
- Lives on property: no
- Deposit: 1156 €
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Admin fee: €30 (to be paid with the second month's rent)
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- **Bills and other costs**
- Utility bills: €200 per month included in price of rent (excess payable to landlord)
- _Gemeindesteuern_ (council tax): yes, included in rent
- _Wohnsteuer_ (residence tax): yes, included in rent
- **Instant booking**
- The booking can only be accepted 2 working days before the move-in date.
- Copy of photo-ID required: yes
- **Variable rent:**
- Staying 2-6 months: €1156 per month
- Staying 6-12 months: €1027 per month
- If applicable:
- More than 2 people renting: +€200 for each additional tenant per month
**If you want to rent this property for more than 6 months, please contact our friendly booking agents.**
* Ernst-Reuter-Platz U-Bahn station is 16 minutes away, and serves line U2.
* Buses 101, 245, M45, N2 and X9 stop 2 minutes away.
**In one word:** Green
**Closest Metro:** Treptower Park (S8, S9, S41, S42, S85), Köpenick (S3), Plänterwald (S8, S9, S45, S46, S85), Schöneweide (S8, S9, S42, S45-47, S85, RB, RB24), and Adlershof (S8, S9, S45, S46, S85)
**Move here to be near:** Treptower Park, old town Köpenick, Köpenick Palace, Müggelsee, Molecule Man, and Stadion An der Alten Försterei (the home to FC Union Berlin)
**Suitable for:** Families
**Can I afford it?** € – €€ (Budget friendly – mid range)
Treptow-Köpenick is Berlinand's largest and least densely populated district. The beautiful forests, lakes, and affordable cost of living make this area popular with families and native East Germans. It is ideal for anyone looking for something more tranquil and picturesque, but still well-connected to downtown.
**What can I do here?**
When you arenand't exploring the lakes and forests, catch an FC Union Berlin game, or visit the more than 140 shops at The Forum shopping center on Bahnhofstrasse. For a night out, see a show at Stadttheater Cöpenick, an old German theater that opened in 1889. Gasthaus Zenner offers old-school German cuisine, and Freiheit 15 is a cool riverside event space with a restaurant and beer garden.
Three-quarters of Treptow-Köpenick is either water, woods, or parks, and it is often called the and'green lungs of Berlinand'.