**The sunspot share**
_Because it's a bright spot in Berlin_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you searching for a sunny space to share?
Then take a look at 1 of these lovely bedrooms.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll feel right at home in this charming apartment. With lots of natural light, trendy furnishings in each bedroom, and spacious common areas to enjoy with your new flatmates, this home is pretty and practical.
We think this is a great space for an on-the-go professional or student searching for a sunlit space to share.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Admire the stylish decor— so modern.
- Hang out in the spacious common areas— fun.
- Catch a train across the city— a U-Bahn station is nearby.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a building with no elevator— fitness goals?
- This property has 5 bedrooms, but only 1 bathroom— you might have to wait your turn sometimes.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is an adorable 3rd floor, 5-bedroom apartment on Grunewaldstrasse, Berlin. It's bright, it's beautiful, and it's near the U-Bahn— it's as practical as it gets.
It is perfect for professionals or students.