**2 months' rent required as a deposit. **
This 3-bedroom apartment available to rent in Wedding is a sunny and spacious property. The 105?m² apartment has wood flooring throughout and big bedrooms. All the room receive plenty of natural light, especially Bedrooms 1 and 3 that open up onto a balcony. The main common area is the eat-in kitchen that comes equipped with modern appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
Wedding is located in the central district of Mitte and on Gerichstraßse you are very well-connected by U-bahn and S-bahn. Nearby, you have several parks and the Panke River. There are also plenty of amenities close by including a gym, pharmacy, art gallery, bars, and restaurants.
- Bedroom 1 and 3 have access to the large balcony.
- Movie-lovers will appreciate the sound system set up in Bedroom 3.
- The bathroom is modern with a rainfall shower – relaxing.
- You are surrounded by public transport and plenty of amenities.
- The landlord is planning to add a double bed to the living room to create the 3rd bedroom.
- This is a 5th-floor apartment in a building with no elevator.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 105?m²
- Floor: 5th
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Utility bills: €1895 per month included in price of rent. Excess payable to landlord
- Languages spoken: English, French, German
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: outdoors only
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- You are a 5-minute walk to the Wedding station served by:
- S-bahn: S41, S42
- U-bahn: U6
- The Humboldthain S-bahn station is also only 7-minute walk away.
**In one word:** Modern (and central!)
**Closest Metro:** Hauptbahnhof, Berlinand's central railway station. Alexanderplatz (U5, S5, S7, S75), Potsdamer Platz (U2, S1, S2, S25), Tiergarten (S5, S7, S75), Stadtmitte (U2), Friedrichstraße (U6), Brandenburger Tor (U55, S1, S2, S25), and Oranienburger Tor (U6)
**Move here to be near:** The Humboldt University of Berlin, Alexanderplatz, Museum Island, Brandenburger Gate, Tiergarten Park, and Reichstag Berlin
**Suitable for:** Families and young professionals
**Can I afford it?** €€ – €€€ (Mid-range – expensive)
As is the case with most city centers, Mitte is busy and touristic. However, it is just as popular with professionals in their 30s, many of whom live in the area surrounding Tiergarten and work in one of the neighborhoodand's numerous startups. No matter your age or profession, you are sure to enjoy the abundance of museums, clubs, and eateries!
**What can I do here?**
Enjoy the shopping and cafes at Hackescher, an open-air market popular with young people. Head to Friedrichstraße if you are looking for more upscale shopping, or to let loose in the evening check out Tresor and Anita Berber, two famous nightclubs in the area.
Mitte had the first traffic light in all of Europe, installed in 1882!