**The renovated charmer**
_Because simple and clean is perfect for me_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you someone who likes their space open, uncluttered and modern?
If so, this could be it.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll enjoy having everything you need here, and nothing you don't. It's sleek and simple, and newly renovated.
We think this apartment is great for both students and professionals. You can be in the city centre in minutes, so it's super easy to get around for work.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment is newly renovated.
- Central heating is installed to keep you warm and cosy.
- The Volkspark Friedrichshain park is just across the road.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine in this apartment, but no dryer. It might be time to invest in a clothes rack.
**Our Homechecker, Katya, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s small and fully functional, and is also recently fully renovated.&'_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a cosy 1-bedroom apartment on Friedenstraße, Berlin. Enjoy this newly renovated space, with a simple and minimalist style.
We think this apartment is ideal for both students and professionals. Enjoy living just a few minutes' from the city centre, with lots of outdoor spaces in the area.
- Relaxing in the living room — you'll love coming back to this apartment after a long day.
- Cosying up with the heating blasting — the winter is no match for you.
- Exploring the Volkspark Friedrichshain — there is a pool, sports facilities, and even a toboggan run!
- There isn't a dishwasher in this kitchen. Slap on some gloves, turn up the music and have a little fun as you scrub!
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 44?m²
- Elevator: no
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Parking (optional): yes, public
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- Your landlord speaks: English, German
- Your landlord does not live on the property.
- The following public transport can be found within a 10-minute walk of this apartment:
- Platz der Vereinten Nationen tram station (lines M4, M5, M6 and M8)
- Weberwiese metro (line U5)
**In one word:** Trendy
**Closest Metro:** Friedrichshain: Ostbahnof and Warschauer Straße (S5, S7, S75), Frankfurter Tor (U5). Kreuzberg: Kottbusser Tor (U1, U8), Moritz Platz (U8), Mehringdamm (U6, U7), Gneisenau Strasse (U7), Goerlitzer Bahnhof (U1), and Hermann Platz (U7, U8)
**Move here to be near:** Treptower Park, Goerlitzer Park, Mercedes-Benz Arena, East Side Gallery, and Viktoria Park
**Suitable for:** Young professionals and students!
**Can I afford it?** €€€ (Expensive)
This area of Berlin is more known for its trendy vibe and nightlife than for its historical sites. Nevertheless, it is a wonderful place to explore: located just to the southeast of Mitte, you can find some of Berlinand's oldest architecture and cobblestone streets. This is the place to be if you are an artist or just want to live amongst them.
**What can I do here?**
Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg has great nightlife! Visit venues like Berghain, Watergate, Club de Visionaire, and COBA bar. There are also many eateries and bars to discover on famous streets like Schlesischer, Boxhagener, Wesser, Simon Dach, Ravaler, and Bergmann.
Berghain, located in a former power plant, is one of Europeand's exclusive underground nightclubs and has been called the world capital of techno.