**2 months' rent required as a deposit.**
This gorgeous apartment with 1 bedroom is available for rent in Pankow, Berlin. There is a spacious living room with a sofa and a flat-screen television, as well as a raised table and chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with cutlery and crockery and has an oven, a dishwasher, and an electric stove, while the bedroom has a double bed. The bathroom has a bathtub, sink, and toilet.
The apartment is right beside Brosepark, where you can go for a walk when the weather is nice. There is a book store nearby - lucky you!
- Marco, our Homechecker, loved the feel of this property.
- There are lovely wooden floors in the property.
- The apartment has a private balcony.
- Just seconds away is a large park where you can enjoy the sun.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 47?m²
- Floor: 2nd
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- TV license: yes, included in rent
- Council tax (Gemeindesteuer): no, not included in rent
- Residence tax (Wohnsteuer): no, not included in rent
- Community tax (Kommunalsteuer): no, not included in rent
- Utility bills: €250 per month included in price of rent. Excess payable to landlord
- Parking (optional): yes, public
- Languages spoken: English, German
- Lives on property: no
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Deposit: 2 months' rent
- **Additional documentation:**
- ID / Passport
- Work Contract
- University Acceptance letter (if applicable)
- Recent Paychecks / Bank Statement
- Home Insurance
- There is a bus and tram stop a 3-minute walk away.
- It serves bus routes 107 and 124 and tram route M1.
**In one word: **Artsy
**Closest Metro:** Pankow (S2, S8, S9), Vinetastrasse (U2), and Berlin Prenzlauer Allee (S2, S8, S9, S41, S42, S85)
**Move here to be near: **Bard College Berlin, New York University Berlin, Mauerpark, Jewish Cemetery in Weissensee, and the Botanical Gardens
**Suitable for:** Young families with children
**Can I afford it? **€€ (Mid-range)
Pankow is the second-largest borough in Berlin, and has at least 10 varied “sub-districts”. The southern area bordering Mitte offers an array of posh cafes and shops, while the north is quite low income. You will find plenty of students and families with young kids in this district.
**What can I do here?**
Pick up a currywurst sausage at Konnopke’s, followed by coffee at Anna Blume. Or grab a beer at the Prater beer garden and explore Kulturbrauerei, an old brewery that has been transformed into a cultural space. Kollwitzplatz is considered one of Berlin’s most beautiful squares, and Oderberger Strasse its hippest street!
Pankow is Berlin’s most populous borough, and also home to Germany’s largest synagogue.