**€1700 required as a deposit.**
This 1-bedroom apartment on Arkonastraße, in Pankow, is fully furnished and comes equipped with central heating. The 62?m² property has 1 bathroom and a living area with a dining table that opens out onto a terrace. The kitchen is spacious and offers good storage space.
The apartment is located in a well-connected area, just 5 minutes from Berlin-Pankow station. Alexanderplatz is 15 minutes away using public transport, and you will find shops, restaurants and a supermarket within walking distance.
* The apartment has several windows that let in natural light.
* The terrace overlooks a lovely shared courtyard.
* The bedroom has a spacious wardrobe.
* The bathroom has a bathtub, shower, and sink.
* You will have access to a storage unit in the basement of the building.
* The apartment is close to transport and amenities.
* Wi-Fi is not installed, so you will have to arrange this service if you require it.
* The kitchen does not have an oven, but there is a microwave and electric stove.
* Property type: apartment
* Number of bathrooms: 1
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Floor area: 62m?²
* Maximum occupancy: 3
* Cost of electricity: €0.25/kw
* Languages spoken: English, German, Italian, and French
* Deposit: €1700
* Lives on property: no
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* Smoking allowed: terrace only
* Possibility of domiciliation: yes
* Utility bills: all bills to be set up by the tenant
* Heating limit: only a portion of the cost is included in the rent, tenant will need to pay for usage above that
* Berlin-Pankow station is 5 minutes away and is served by the S-Bahn lines S2, S8 and S9 as well as the U-Bahn line U2.
**In one word:** Artsy
**Closest Metro:** Pankow (S2, S8, S9), Vinetastrasse (U2), and Berlin Prenzlauer Allee (S2, S8, S9, S41, S42, S85)
**Move here to be near:** Bard College Berlin, New York University Berlin, Mauerpark, Jewish Cemetery in Weissensee, and the Botanical Gardens
**Suitable for:** Young families with children
**Can I afford it?** €€ (Mid-range)
Pankow is the second-largest borough in Berlin, and has at least 10 varied and'sub-districtsand'. The southern area bordering Mitte offers an array of posh cafes and shops, while the north is quite low income. You will find plenty of students and families with young kids in this district.
**What can I do here?**
Pick up a currywurst sausage at Konnopkeand's, followed by coffee at Anna Blume. Or grab a beer at the Prater beer garden and explore Kulturbrauerei, an old brewery that has been transformed into a cultural space. Kollwitzplatz is considered one of Berlinand's most beautiful squares, and Oderberger Strasse its hippest street!
Pankow is Berlinand's most populous borough, and also home to Germanyand's largest synagogue.