This spacious 50 m² apartment offers a bright open-plan kitchen and living area with a dining table and television, and 1 bedroom with a double bed. The bathroom has 2 sinks, a bathtub and a shower.
The apartment is located in a lovely residential area close to several NATO and European Institutions. There are also plenty of public transport options nearby to take you around the city.
* The living area is spacious and bright, overlooking a lovely patio.
* The kitchen is fully equipped and has a dishwasher.
* There is a dining table for 6 allowing you to welcome friends over for a meal.
* Woluwe-Saint-Pierre is a tranquil and well-connected neighbourhood.
* There is plenty of storage space throughout.
- There is a half-refrigerator. The freezer is separate and located above the washing machine.
- This apartment is one of a set. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So, what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Water and building fees: €100 per month (payable to landlord)
* Aviation tram station is a 10-minute walk from the apartment and serves line 39.
* Stockel station is a 15-minute walk from the apartment and serves tram line 39 and metro 1.