**2 months' rent required as a deposit.**
**Save money by staying longer. See Landlord policies.**
This spacious 1-bedroom apartment is available to rent in the Saint Josse region of Brussels. The apartment is 60 m² including its large balcony, and each of the rooms is well-sized. The bedroom currently has a single bed, but the landlady will change it for a double upon request. Similarly, in the living room, which currently has a dining table and a TV, the landlady will add either a single bed or a sofa, if required.
The apartment is close to the city centre, and several transport options, so is ideal for professionals, but is also within a short walk of Université Saint-Louis, so is perfect for students too. You will be living on a quiet, residential street, but it is a short walk to nearby restaurants, and a few local shops. A little further and you find yourself in the heart of the city, with all the shopping you could desire, and plenty of wonderful cultural attractions too.
* We love the balcony, a large space that will be perfect for summer barbecues!
* The apartment is very spacious, and each of the rooms is well-sized also.
* Students will find the location ideal, within a 10-minute walk of Université Saint-Louis
* You will be living just a short walk from the beautiful botanical gardens.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Lives in building: yes
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
**Variable rent prices**:
* Tenancy duration of 1–3 months: €800 per month
* Tenancy duration of 3+ months: €750 per month
* Botanique Metro (lines 2 and 6) is a 6-minute walk away.
* Gillon tram stop is about a 4-minute walk, on lines 92 and 93.
* Several bus routes operate in the area.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Brussels. Come back soon to find out more about life in Saint Josse.