**2 months' rent required as a deposit.**
**Save money by staying longer. See Landlord policies.**
This spacious 1-bedroom apartment is available to rent in the Saint Josse region of Brussels. The apartment is 60 m² including its large balcony, and each of the rooms is well-sized. The bedroom currently has a single bed, but the landlady will change it for a double upon request. Similarly, in the living room, which currently has a dining table and a TV, the landlady will add either a single bed or a sofa, if required.
The apartment is close to the city centre, and several transport options, so is ideal for professionals, but is also within a short walk of Université Saint-Louis, so is perfect for students too. You will be living on a quiet, residential street, but it is a short walk to nearby restaurants, and a few local shops. A little further and you find yourself in the heart of the city, with all the shopping you could desire, and plenty of wonderful cultural attractions too.
* We love the balcony, a large space that will be perfect for summer barbecues!
* The apartment is very spacious, and each of the rooms is well-sized also.
* Students will find the location ideal, within a 10-minute walk of Université Saint-Louis
* You will be living just a short walk from the beautiful botanical gardens.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives in property: no
* Lives in building: yes
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
**Variable rent prices**:
* Tenancy duration of 1–3 months: €800 per month
* Tenancy duration of 3+ months: €750 per month
* Botanique Metro (lines 2 and 6) is a 6-minute walk away.
* Gillon tram stop is about a 4-minute walk, on lines 92 and 93.
* Several bus routes operate in the area.
Saint Josse: Originally a farming village, this small district is now a home to almost 30,000 inhabitants. It’s the only district in Belgium with such small territory and large population. There is a reason why so many people choose reside here - you’ll find some of Brussels’ best restaurants in this neighborhood along with the Brussels Business School right on the border. On top of that, St Josse Ten Noode wins the title of having the oldest buildings out of all 19 other neighborhoods! Good things always come in small packages - or in this case, hectares!