**The awesome attic**
_Because I love skylights_
**Will I like it here?**
No doubt. Sloped ceilings add charm. Skylights filter natural light into this upper floor apartment. You’re a short walk from Cinquantenaire Park – it couldn’t be more perfect.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You have wood floors and wooden counters in the modern kitchen. There’s a dishwasher, too. Enjoy an ensuite bathroom and a gorgeous minimalist living and dining room.
We think this is great for professionals. The neighborhood is a melting pot. Discover a wide variety of restaurants to dine in. Spend an evening strolling through nearby parks and squares.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Enjoy sun shining through skylights – maybe stargaze too.
- Relax in a minimalist living area – it’s stress free.
- Stroll through local parks and squares – Cinquantenaire Park is 10 minutes away.
**But you need to know this...**
- Guests must pass through your bedroom in order to access the bathroom.
- The building doesn’t have an elevator.
**Your Home-checker, Victor, said:**
_"Close by we have a lot of shops, supermarkets, and shopping malls that are in Mérode_._"_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 4th floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Rue General Gratry in Brussels. It’s an airy space with skylights and a relaxing minimalist decor. There’s a dishwasher and washing machine.
It’s ideal for professionals who enjoy relaxing. Kick back on the sofa and stargaze. Get out and explore multicultural restaurants. Enjoy a stroll in nearby Cinquantenaire Park.