**2 months' rent required as a deposit. Students and professionals only.**
A 90 sqm, 2 bedroom apartment offering air-conditioning, a spacious living area, a fully-equipped kitchen, one bathroom and a toilet. This stylishly decorated apartment is interior but receives lots of natural light. It is modern, comfortable and fully equipped with everything you would want from your new home, including a washing machine, dishwasher, wi-fi and a TV. The apartment sits on a privileged location in Brussels City Center, on Rue de la Madeleine, within walking distance to the central station, shops, supermarkets, restaurants and only 10 minutes from beautiful Brussels Park.
* The spacious master bedroom has plenty of storage space and a comfortable king sized bed.
* The apartment has air conditioning, providing a cool relief during the summer months.
* In the spacious bathroom you will find two sinks and a modern shower.
* The stylish and bright living room is furnished with a comfortable leather couch, TV, dining table, and even a fire place.
* The fully equipped kitchen has a gas stove and an electric oven, plenty of bench space, and a dishwasher.
* You will surely enjoy the location of the flat, right in the center of Brussels.
* The apartment is interior and very quiet, but has windows throughout that let in ample natural light.
* Bedroom 2 is small but has a fold up bed, allowing you to free up space when not in use.
This apartment is located on the third floor of a building which is equipped with an elevator. It has A/C, natural gas heating and central water heating. You can dry your washing using a rack inside the apartment or on the balcony. Wi-fi is installed and it is activated.
- Flat fee (Wi-Fi, weekly cleaning of common areas, taxes, technical assistance) : 100€
- Utility Package (Water, gas and electricity) : 100€ (if your total energy consumption exceeds this amount, **you will have to pay the excess**)
The apartment is only 2 minutes from Brussel's Central Station, providing access to trains, buses and metro lines 1 and 5.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Brussels. Come back soon to find out more about life in Center.