**The Schaerbeek socialite**
_Because I want a convenient spot to make some friends_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a place where it's easy to meet new people, and get plenty of privacy at the same time? This is just what you need.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love how much is packed in here. Your bedroom has a private kitchenette and your own shower. All the rooms here are a decent size too, so you've got space to hang out with your neighbours.
We think it’s ideal for social butterflies looking for a charming spot close to the city centre. You'll love wandering along the tree-lined streets to the botanical gardens. There's a huge range of public transport here too, so life is super easy.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Your semi-independent studio has a shower and a kitchenette.
- All the common areas are cleaned for you at no extra cost.
- This is a charming neighbourhood just 10 minutes from the botanical gardens.
**But you need to know this...**
- This semi-independent studio is in a residence hall. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
- This residence offers shared toilets, which are found in the corridor.
- You've got your own kitchenette, but it isn't fully equipped and doesn't have an oven or dishwasher. It has a stove and fridge, so you still have the basics.
- This semi-independent studio is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing!
**And this too...**
- There's no washing machine or dryer in this residence hall, but there's a laundromat not too far away.
**Your Home-checker, Victor, said:**
_"This room has a couple of desks, a kitchenette, and your own shower."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a nicely furnished 2nd-floor, semi-independent studio for rent in a residence hall on Rue de la Constitution, Brussels. Your room has its own kitchenette and a shower, and all common area cleaning is included in the rent.
This property is ideal for easy-going individuals looking for convenience. You're a 10-minute walk from the edge of the city centre, as well as Josaphat Park. You'll also find a range of restaurants and cafés super close by too.