**The simply social**
_Because I want a space to make friends without fuss_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a straightforward space to get some socialising done? Enjoy company when you want it, and privacy when you need it.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love how much is packed in here. You'll have a huge desk, storage, and your own kitchenette. Keep snacks cool in the fridge, then prepare dinner on the stove. Maybe your neighbour will come to keep you company.
We think it’s ideal for social butterflies looking for a convenient neighbourhood with lots of character. You're a 10-minute walk from the edge of the city centre, plus a wide range of shops and public transport.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Your bedroom has a kitchenette with a stove and fridge.
- All the common areas are cleaned for you at no extra cost.
- You can walk to shops, parks and public transport with ease.
**But you need to know this...**
- This room is in a residence hall. That means there are some other almost identical units in the building. So what you see above may be a tiny, tiny bit different to what you actually rent.
- This residence offers shared toilets and a shared shower.
- You've got your own kitchenette, but it isn't fully equipped and doesn't have an oven or dishwasher. It has a stove and fridge, so you still have the basics.
- This room is on the 2nd floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — time to get climbing!
**And this too...**
- There's no washing machine or dryer in this residence hall, but there's a laundromat not too far away.
**Your Home-checker, Victor, said:**
_'This room has a long desk with some shelving space, and a kitchenette with a stove and fridge."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a nicely furnished 2nd-floor, bedroom for rent in a residence hall on Rue de la Constitution, Brussels. Your room has its own kitchenette with a stove, and access to shared bathrooms which are cleaned for you twice a week.
This property is ideal for friendly individuals looking for a charming spot with a taste of nature. In 10 minutes, you can walk to the botanical gardens or Josaphat Park. They're the perfect spots to hang on a sunny day.