**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
**This building has several types of apartments, some of which are almost identical to this listing. Your apartment might look slightly different from the property in the advert, but it will match the same high standars and level of comfort.**
This spacious 70 m² apartment offers an open-plan kitchen and living area, 1 bedroom and a modern bathroom. The apartment is well equipped, including a washer-dyer, dishwasher and vacuum cleaner to help you keep your home clean and tidy.
The convenient location in the neighbourhood of Schaerbeek is close to the train, tram and buses. There is a shopping centre within walking distance where you will find a large supermarket to stock up on groceries.
* The apartment is modern and beautifully presented throughout.
* There is a dressing area adjoining the bedroom with a built-in closet and a mirror.
* Bed linen and towels are provided.
* The apartment is in a well-connected location with Brussels city centre a 20-minute bus ride away.
* The bathroom has a bathtub, shower, 2 sinks and storage.
* There is only a half-refrigerator.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: ground
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Water and building fees: €100 per month (payable to landlord)
* Gare d'Evere station is an 8-minute walk from the apartment, and serves trains and tram line 62.
* Buses 12 and 21 stop 2 minutes away.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Brussels. Come back soon to find out more about life in Schaerbeek.