**The recherché retreat.**
_Because I love living in style._
**Will I like it here?**
That depends. Imagine this: you're living in monochromic, effortless elegance in a central abode. Make that dream a reality here, love.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll float with grace through this open plan charmer, from the cosy living area to the stately dining table. All while admiring the gorgeous decor.
We think it's a match made in heaven for a small family with location and style on the brain. Drift onto the streets and explore central Brussels. Vogue.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- We love the superb location. Central Brussels is ethereal.
- The simple and elegant interior design.
- That inviting living area, of course.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no television, but isn't family time more important?
**Our Homechecker, David, said:**
_“I love this property. It's got style and is in a great location.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a rare 2-bedroom apartment on Quai Au Foin, Brussels. It's got grace throughout its open plan design, from the living area to the decor.
This apartment is perfect for a small family searching for an elegant central home. Effortlessly navigate the nearby cafes and Metro stations. Ooze class.
- Losing yourself in the charming streets of central Brussels – doesn't that sound lovely?
- Exuding impeccable charm when you have visitors – decor says a lot about a person.
- Playing monopoly with the kids in the living room – they grow up so fast.
- Bedroom 1 has a low ceiling – might be best to park the kids in there.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor area: 130?m²
- Elevator: yes
- Number of bathrooms: 2 (1 is an ensuite)
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Cleaning service: payable to landlord
- _Charges d’immeuble_ (building fees): no, not included in rent
- _Tax d'habitation_: no, not included in rent
- Utility bills: €100 per month, payable to landlord
- Parking: yes, public
- Smoking: not allowed
- Pets: not allowed
- Deposit: 2 months’ rent
- Payment method: bank transfer
- Possibility of domiciliation: yes
- Your landlord speaks: English, French
- Your landlord does not live on the property.
- The following Metro stations are within a 5-minute walk of the apartment:
- Yser (Lines 2 and 6)
- Sainte Catherine (Lines 1 and 5)
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Brussels. Come back soon to find out more about life in Center.