**The landlord only accepts bookings that start on the 1st of the month and end on the final day of the month.**
This comfortable 70m² 2-bedroom apartment situated in Brussels's Schaerbeek area is for rent. This apartment is situated on the top floor of a house - the live-in landlady and her family live on the ground floor. The interior has plenty of character, complete with slanted ceilings and modern furniture.
Schaerbeek is a lively, up-and-coming neighbourhood which is known for its multicultural scene. As well as an interesting assortment of bars, cafés and restaurants, this neighbourhood is home to the Josaphatpark which is not far from the apartment. The well-connected property is a 17-minute walk from Brussels North train station, and there are plenty of trams and buses in the vicinity.
* The apartment has character, with slanted ceilings and wooden floorboards.
* Brussels North train station is a 17-minute walk from the property.
* The spacious kitchen is fully equipped with modern amenities, and has a large window which lets in light and fresh air.
* Josaphatpark is near the apartment and is a great place to relax in summer.
* This apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of a building which does not have an elevator.
* There is no washing machine in this apartment.
- Property type: apartment
- Floor: 3rd
- Elevator: no
- Wi-Fi installed: yes
- Wi-Fi activated: yes
- Utility bills: €135 per month, payable to landlord
* Languages spoken: French and English
* Lives on property: yes
* Deposit: 2 months' rent
* Payment method: cash; bank transaction
* The landlord only accepts bookings that start on the 1st of the month and end on the final day of the month.
* The live-in landlady and her family live on the ground floor.
* Brussels North train station is 17 minutes away.
* There are several bus and tram stops nearby.
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Brussels. Come back soon to find out more about life in Schaerbeek.