**The sunny charmer**
_Because I want to curl up in the sun with a good book_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a cosy apartment full of natural light and modern charm? This is one you won't want to miss.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the sunny living room. Big windows overlook a quiet street and let in a ton of natural light. Curl up on the sofa with a movie, or enjoy meals at the dining table. There's plenty of space, why not invite some friends?
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a trendy and upscale area with lots of cool shops. You can easily walk to a wide range of bars and restaurants too, so there's always something to do.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is bright and stylish.
- The modern kitchen has a cosy dining space.
- The location, of course.
**But you need to know this...**
- Wi-Fi is not installed in this apartment – you will need to organise this if you require it.
- The washing machine and dryer are in a communal laundry room, which is shared with 3 other apartments — keep an eye on your socks!
- There was still someone living there when we went to visit, so you can still see some of their belongings — they'll all be gone when you arrive.
**Your Home-checker, Vincent, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a really cool area with heaps of shops. The apartment is nicely decorated and has plenty of storage._
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a charming 1st floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Rue Isidore Verheyden, Brussels. It boasts a sunny living room with plenty of space to relax, as well as a modern kitchen with a small dining area.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a trendy neighbourhood with more shops than you'll know what to do with. Spend it up at stores like Michael Kors and Louis Vuitton, and then marvel at the architecture of Egmont Palace.