**The bright spot to share**
_Because you're looking for light_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you searching for a practical place with a bit of light?
Look no more. Check out 1 of these nice rooms.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll have all the basics in this nice apartment. With lots of natural light throughout, tons of color in each bedroom, and a nice location near lots of EU institutions, this home is definitely pretty but practical.
We think this is a great spot for a bunch of on-the-go professionals in search of a no-nonsense share.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Soak up the sun— this place is super bright.
- Cook up a delicious meal with your flatmates— the kitchen has enough space for everyone.
- Catch a bus across the city— tons of bus lines make stops nearby the apartment. Convenient.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment doesn't have a washing machine— you'll have to find a laundromat nearby.
- The landlord only accepts professionals in this property.
**Your Home-checker, Vincent, said:**
_“I love this property. It's in a calm, residential area with lots of buses around to take you into the city center.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a lovely 3-bedroom apartment on Guillaume Van Laethemstraat, Brussels. It's bright, it's near lots of buses, and each room is super colorful— all the basics for a happy home.
It is perfect for professionals or couples.