**The renovated retreat**
_Because I like fresh, modern style_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Are you looking for a stylish apartment to perfectly compliment your fun-loving lifestyle? This could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the modern living room. It’s recently renovated, with sleek, stylish decor and even a rug to add some colour. The open-plan layout means you can keep an eye on dinner while you relax.
We think this apartment is ideal for a student looking for a quiet location to unwind. Woluwe Saint Lambert is a residential neighbourhood, but you'll have a few shops and restaurants nearby.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The drop-leaf table is very modern and space-saving.
- The sunny terrace, of course.
- Check out the stunning Château Malou.
**But you need to know this...**
- This is a self-contained apartment on the ground-floor of the landlord's house.
- There is a washing machine, freezer and microwave in the garage if you need them.
- The bedroom has a sofa-bed and does not get a huge amount of natural light.
**Your Home-checker,** **Mariana, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s been recently renovated, and is in a quiet location. You’ve got a few shops and restaurants within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a renovated ground floor, 1-bedroom apartment on François Gaystraat, Brussels. It boasts fresh, modern decor, a cute terrace, and an open-plan layout.
This property is ideal for a solo student. You’ll be in a quiet, residential neighborhood, with a few shops and restaurants nearby, and within reach of the city centre.