**The distinguished pad**
_Because I want style away from the crowds_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking to live like a savvy bon vivant in one of Brussels' most charming residential neighbourhoods?
This unique apartment might be exactly what you need.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. With a large dining table and a flatscreen TV, you're all set to entertain in style. Invite your friends over for a couple of drinks and show off your excellent taste.
We think it’s ideal for working professionals. Set up camp in a tranquil residential neighborhood and hop on the Metro for a quick foray into town. You've got the best of both worlds here.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The modern decor. Minimalism is in.
- Astrid Park is a 10-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- Anderlecht is a bit far from Brussels' city centre – enjoy the residential vibes.
- Bedroom 2 does not get a lot of natural light – ideal if you like to sleep in.
- Pets are allowed, except for dogs. Sorry, Fluffy!
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastic ground floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Dorpsstraat, Brussels. It boasts a spacious living room and elegant decor in a tranquil residential suburb.
This apartment is perfect for professionals or postgraduate students. In Anderlecht, you can enjoy some much-deserved peace and quiet, not too far from the city centre. And your pet can come along, too!