**The garden project**
_Because I need a plot for my veggies_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of calm neighbourhoods, uncluttered layouts, and a garden to work your magic in?
If so, this could be the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love the possibilities available in that garden. It's rough and ready to be planted out. Start your own veggie patch and sell them at the local market.
We think this apartment is great for a couple looking for a quiet stay, but not isolation. You've got a great selection of local shops nearby, with the city centre just 10-minutes' away on the Metro for work or play.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The decor is simple and uncluttered, with all the essentials.
- The garden offers a cosy spot to get out and soak up the sunshine.
- There's a great little collection of restaurants and cafés to try nearby.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no Wi-fi installed in this apartment. Break free from your Facebook feed?
- Smoking is allowed in this property, so long as you keep it to out in the garden.
**Our Homechecker, Mariana, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a quiet neighbourhood with great Metro connections. You've got your own garden, and even space to keep a bike in the building."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a furnished ground floor, 1-bedroom apartment on De Broquevillelaan, Brussels. Enjoy uncluttered living, with all the essentials including your very own garden.
We think this apartment is ideal for a couple looking for a little peace and quiet. You'll love this quiet, relaxed neighbourhood. Plus smokers? You can indulge out in the garden.