**Save money by staying longer. See landlord policies.**
**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
**Postgraduates and professionals only.**
A beautiful, modern 1-bedroom apartment with a lovely balcony is available to rent in Saint Gilles, Brussels. This 45 m² property is spacious and bright, and it has a large loft area with an extra sofa bed in it. The kitchen has everything tenants might need, including an oven, a stove, a dishwasher, a microwave, a good-quality fridge, a TV, and a large dining table with chairs. The bedroom, which is separated by a sliding door, is cozy and has a large skylight above the double bed. The bathroom is also contemporary and clean, and it has a washing machine / dryer in it. There is a gorgeous, big balcony with a table and chairs off of the living room. The property is access via an electronic code at the building entrance, so no keys are needed to enter the home.
Saint Gilles is an affordable and eclectic neighborhood just outside of the Brussels city center. Residents of Saint Gilles enjoy excellent restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops. Well-connected by public transportation, Saint Gilles is an ideal location for anyone who wants to enjoy everything there is to see and do in Brussels on a budget.
* The property has a lovely balcony in it.
* There is a skylight over the double bed in Bedroom 1-- perfect for stargazing at night!
* The apartment has a loft area, which has an extra sofa bed in it for guests or just relaxing at home.
* The property has a gorgeous, modern style, and all of the appliances and furniture are brand-new.
* The apartment is located nearby the Brussels city center.
* The property is accessed by an electronic code at the building entrance, so no keys are required. Modern!
* The apartment is only to rent to professionals, workers, or post-graduates.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 3rd
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Utility fees are €150 per month:
* Insurance, cable TV, internet, maintenance of common areas: €50 per month
* Provisions for charges (electricity, water, gas): €100 per month
* Languages spoken: English, French
* Lives in property: no
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent + utilities
* Payment method: cash; bank transfer
* Domiciliation: only for contracts that last more than a year
* **Variable rent**:
* For stays of 6-12 months: €1050 per month
* For stays of 12+ months: €950 per month
* **Documents required**:
* Valid identification
* Work contract or student document
* A final cleaning fee of €50 may be charged upon check-out. No fee will be charged if the property is returned in the same state as it was on the move-in date
* Pets permitted: no
* Smoking allowed: no
* The Moris light rail station is a 2-minute walk from the apartment.
* There are several bus lines that make stops in the area.
This dense, multicultural, and affordable district is perfect for young people and anyone wishing to stay near the city centre. Its central square is home to the annual festival of the Portugese community. Lovers of architecture will be very fond of this district as it features several Art Noveau houses, designed by classics such as Horta, Struyvens and Hankar. St Gilles is also a host to several events, such as the annual open day for local artists, also known as the Parcours des Artistes and the annual winegrowers’ festival (fête des vignerons). Due to its multicultural aspect, it features a bohemian atmosphere and is a sight to see during the day as well as the night. The district is also an excellent choice for a traveller as it is a home to Bruxelles-Midi/Brussel-Zuid train station, where you can take a high speed train to Paris and other parts of Europe.
![floorplan 1] ![floorplan 2]