**The freelancer’s retreat**
_Because I like work and play to stay separate_
**Will I like it here?**
Probably. The decor is charming and well-maintained. There's a mixture of antique-style furniture along with steampunk fittings. Somehow it all fits together in a homey vibe.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You can an eclectic mix of items throughout. From the elegant table and chairs for four to the baroque mirror frame, there’s something for everyone here. Get cooking in the cute, blue-tiled kitchen. Eat at the cool bar-style seating. Do some work at the table in the living room.
We think this place would suit an open-minded couple who like to keep work and relaxation separate. Work from the living room. Head out the door and start exploring best of the city. Disconnect before going to bed in the mezzanine bedroom.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The mix of styles working harmoniously together.
- The bedroom is snug and made just for sleeping _–_ no distractions.
- You get an amazing view of the square and a church nearby. Neat.
**But you need to know this...**
- There’s no elevator for this 3rd floor apartment and the bed is in a mezzanine _–_ the stairs will be great for your fitness.
- There isn't a washing machine in the unit. There is one in the building, though.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 3rd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Begijnhof, Brussels. The bedroom is tucked upstairs in a mezzanine - watch your head.
It is perfect for exploring the city from a nice location and those who have a mix of interests. Explore the best of Brussels from here. Retreat to your cozy home at the end of the day.