**2 months’ rent required as a deposit.**
**This building has several types of apartments, some of which are almost identical to this listing. Your apartment might look slightly different from the property in the advert, but it will match the same high standars and level of comfort.**
This 1-bedroom apartment is well decorated and has a lovely balcony with garden views. With a floor area of 60 m², the spacious property comes with all you could need during your stay, including a full kitchen with a dishwasher, washer-dryer, television, bed linen and towels.
The apartment is located in a beautiful residential area, close to the NATO institutions and several European Union buildings. You will find plenty of public transport nearby, as well as easy access to the highway for those planning to get a car.
* The living room is very stylish and bright, opening out onto the balcony.
* There is lots of storage space throughout.
* The apartment is close to public transport, shops, parks, restaurants and supermarkets.
* The bedroom has pleasant garden views.
* The kitchen is equipped with all you need to cook, including an oven.
* There is a range of cleaning equipment as well as a washer-dryer and dishwasher.
* There is only a half-refrigerator.
* Property type: apartment
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: yes
* Wi-Fi installed: no
* Water and building fees: €100 per month (payable to landlord)
* Roodebeek is a 16-minute walk from the apartment and serves metro line 1.
* Buses 29, 42 and 45 stop 2 minutes away.