**2 month's rent required as a deposit.**
**Special conditions apply. See Landlord policies.**
This 80m2, 2-bedroom apartment is located on 2nd floor of the landlady's house. Located on the top floor you have all the independence you need in a very spacious home. The living room and kitchen area is L-shaped, which allows you to have little dining nook. The bathroom is extremely large and interestingly enough provides access to the balcony.
Located near the Laeken district, this area is known for being surrounded by nature. From the apartment you have incredible views of the countryside and wake up to the birds chirping. You are close to the Brussels Airport and are connected to the city by train.
* The bathroom is the prettiest room of the house, extremely spacious with a large elegant shower, and filled with natural light thanks to the balcony doors.
* The living room is a big open space and comes with shelving, storage, a couch, and TV.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave, stove, oven, and large sink.
* The neighborhood is connected to the rest of the city by train.
* The apartment is on the 2nd floor of a house, and you must use a staircase.
* The washing machine is located in a storage closet in bedroom 1.
* Property type: house
* Floor: 2nd
* Elevator: no
* Wi-Fi installed: yes
* Wi-Fi activated: yes
* Speaks English: yes
* Lives on property: yes
* Deposit: 2 months’ rent
* Payment method: bank transaction
* Washing machine: not permitted after 10pm
* The landlady lives on the ground floor of the house.
* Tram: Buissonnets (3, 7)
We are currently working on our neighbourhood descriptions for Brussels. Come back soon to find out more about life in Laeken.